Monday, December 10, 2012

{Nothing much}




It's been another week of no posts...certainly not my intention! I haven't been able to compete with the dark, rainy weather we've been having, it's hard (if not impossible) to get pictures and I just never feel quite like posting without pictures. Today looks sunny though, so maybe I'll try to get a little ahead in that area. I wanted to share two things this morning, first that I am once again sharing over at Rhythm of the Home. Second that in just one short week my man will be homeward bound!! Needless to say we are seriously excited about that. Hopefully I will be around more this week, but we are busy with preparing for Christmas, enjoying Advent, and fighting off the plague. Wishing you a happy second week of Advent!

P.S.} This post on Rockin' Granola is a must read!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Rhythm of Home. And yay for a hubby that is homeward bound.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie