Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012

Home from Mass this morning, nursing various illnesses...at this point we've had so many different things over the past two months I'm starting to loose track. And to add to the list, I'm suspicious that my boys (who pretty much share a pillow) have pink eye....oh joy. We've had a hard enough time making it to Mass with Joe being gone (for work, long term, it sucks but we've mostly adjusted), but with so many germs in our house already I made the command decision to just stay home this week. No one wants us to share, and we can't risk catching anything else!! So, a nice quite day at home it is...we started with me making some of the sorriest pancakes I've made in my life...no pictures of those (on purpose). The rest of the day holds lots of laundry, perhaps a bit of baking, lots of potty training, and hopefully much more of this....

 Too sick for church (viral bronchitis anyone?), but never too sick to wear a tutu!
A wee bit of knitting for a wee new baby, finished pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your kiddies are beautiful :) Sounds like the perfect day!! Looking forward to many Sunday mornings together this summer <3 xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you all are sick...but that little lady sure does rock a tutu! Rowan really needs to take some fashion tips from Jenny :-)

    Hoping you all get to feeling better soon. We are missing church today as well because of a couple of sickies...bah!

    Have a great/relaxing day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, my babes, feel better soon! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie