Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sneak Peak:: Baby sweater

I'm slugging through some sort of unpleasant cold like thing right now...spending as much time as possible curled up in my flannel sheets with this tiny knitting project for the little one who is so decidedly *not resting*. ;) Although certainly just a sneak peak for now, it's such a tiny thing that I'm sure it will be finished in no time. The variegated yarn shown is the collar portion of this sweater (free pattern!). The pictures show the hooded version, but I'm not sure I have enough yarn for that...and this way I can make a tiny matching bonnet if I do have extras.

Off to crawl back in and knit a few more rows before dinner...

1 comment:

  1. that looks beautiful! I am also a fan of soulemama and I have a knitting book giveaway on my blog that you may be interested in. Check it out! http://ballancedmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie