Friday, February 19, 2010

My life in art...

Not much of this has been happening...
or this...

You see, Mr. Anthony is sick, so the past two days I've been doing allot of this... (although not dressed nearly so nicely!)

And a great deal of this....

Trying to squeak in bits of this... Jenny and I have been playing at www.starfall.com, working on letter sounds and the beginning of putting them together into words. :)
But before long it's back to this again...I've been spending large amounts of time in this exact cuddling position. :)

Daydreaming of a bit of all-alone shopping to be done tomorrow (I LOVE this picture! heehee)
I think this might be a picture that was actually taken in my house this week.... ;)

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ah motherhood ;o)
    I love the pictures on your post today, so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, get well soon all! Loved the very creative post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie