Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday:: Recently Finished

Yay!! I finally got this sweater finished. :) It is my first, and would have gone quickly if I hadn't taken so much time off to work on Christmas gifts. ;-) It is a simple top down raglan sleeve out of bulky yarn. She wore it all day and declared how much she loved it. I love having kids who appreciate their mama-mades! The pictures aren't the best, but the good light is all outside and it's too cold to take pictures without coats which rather defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Ravelry link HERE


I am hoping to get pictures of a few more items to share soon, but I'm having a hard time finding a free moment when the sun is still up. ;-)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie