- Knit socks--this has been on my list for the last two years, and while I started a pair, I didn't get very far before Anthony pulled all of those tiny needles out. So I will be starting fresh, first with a pair for my Jenny in a pretty purple yarn that she chose herself.
- Something with some color work in it. I have lots of pretty things in my favorites on Ravelry, so I know I'll have an easy time choosing something. The trick will be getting my mom to drop everything and walk me through the process over and over and over and over....
- Knit for Joseph-- I have been working on a scarf for him for ages, and he has put in a request for half finger gloves and a hat as well. I'm going to try to make them for his birthday but we'll see. I figure I can at least get two of the three things done,with a promise for the third!
- Knit for myself! Okay, I realize this isn't a technique, but of all of the things I have knit, I've never made anything that I've kept as my own. My mother in law gave me some beautiful yarn for Christmas and I can't wait to make myself a hat and scarf. (The colors are bright raspberry pink, and a soft dove grey; one of my favorite, girly combinations!)
- Knit for charity-- There are so many cool knitting and crocheting based charities that I really would love to contribute too. This one in particular has always stood out to me as a cool thing to be a part of.
So...here's to knitting in 2010! :) Do you have any goals?