Thursday, November 5, 2009

Menu Plan:: November 6-19

I'm trying to use what we have in the freezer and pantry this time so that I can do a bit of fabric shopping. (Those of you have seen my sewing room please stop laughing, I need a few things for my wardrobe!!) So without further ado...

All breakfasts: Fried egg sandwiches (two pieces toast, 1 fried egg, 1 piece bacon)
Morning snack: Doodles- "mix up", Mommy- yogurt
Lunches: Vegetable soup with pepperoni rolls (the Doodles might just eat the rolls)
After nap snack: Doodles- Applesauce and muffin, Mommy- Trail mix
Dinners:
Friday- Homemade mac'n'cheese, green beans
Saturday- Homemade pizza (family night)
Sunday- Crockpot roast, roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes and pie for dessert (have to choose a kind!)
Monday- Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread
Tuesday- Chicken pot pie
Wednesday- Pancake night (at my sister-in-law's--I bring eggs and or bacon)
Thursday- Leftover night/or PB&J (Joe almost always works late Thursday, so I like to keep it easy)

This time I'm trying a new way of writing this out. I normally just put it in my notebook, but this week I'm also trying writing each day out and posting it on my fridge. I think it will help things go smoother to have it right there in front of me! What's on your menu?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is my first week trying meal planning. I'm hoping it will help with my extreme lack of skills in the kitchen. For dinner I'm making Chicken Gravy and Drop Biscuits, and Manicotti, and Homemade pizza, and well... Friday we'll be eating out for my b-day :) I'm looking forward to reading yours- I may steal some ideas. And maybe I'll start posting these on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. ~Mackenzie